Holiday notice (impact on support and helpdesk)
Support for WP Symposium will be impacted by holidays. As is traditional (can the second year be traditional?) during the holiday period WP Symposium releases and support will be effected as follows:
- No major new changes mid July to end of August (to avoid introducing major issues and not able to respond quickly)
- Release Candidate (following v12.09) is available to anyone who wishes to try the latest code at your own risk
- WPS Developer (Simon) will not be able to provide support on the forum
- The Silver membership Helpdesk will not be in operation
- Resolution of any membership of PayPal disputes will be dealt with ASAP as soon as back
Really sorry, hope you understand. The dates when holidays will be in “operation” are:
- 28th July – 8th August
- 15th August – 3rd September
The forum has some awesome contributors who offer support and as always my humble thanks to them for support in the past, now and in the future.
Getting latest version
The version of WP Symposium (as used on www.wpsymposium.com) is available to everyone on the WP Symposium Download page.
If you are experiencing problems, they may have been fixed in the latest version of the plugin(s), and you can give the current release candidate a go.