Posted by Simon Goodchild at July 24th, 2012
Changes since release candidate 3 are:
- Fix for viewing albums by other users in activity stream (when using file system to store images)
- Able to set whether profile menu items appear on your own and other members profile pages
- Able to set the text of profile menu items on your own and other members profile pages
- A number of minor bug fixes
Item 2 and 3 are set via the Symposium->Profile page.
Because of the holidays planned, the longer testing period has proven to be very worthwhile, and therefore I am planning to:
- Provide this and possibly one more release candidate before the 29th July if required
- Release as v12.09 on 8th August (live release)
- Be available for support issues (and react to anything raised during 29th July – 7th August)
- Enter second holiday period 15th August – 2nd September
- Return and work on problems reported, next steps, life in general…
Reminder about holidays
Support will be impacted by holiday season. I won’t keep repeating it, but please read this blog post. Forum, Helpdesk and PayPal disputes will be affected, sorry.