Posted by Simon Goodchild at July 21st, 2012
Reminder about holidays
Support will be impacted by holiday season. I won’t keep repeating it, but please read this blog post. Forum, Helpdesk and PayPal disputes will be affected, sorry.
v12.09 Release Candidate 3
Not release notes, but progress on release candidate 3 (v12.09). As previously mentioned, over the holiday season I won’t be putting out a release that could then fall in to the trap of not having support if something big goes wrong.
But for those who want to keep up to date, the release candidates of v12.09 will include new additions. Release Candidate 3 includes:
- Option to move profile menu down as page scrolls
- Gallery photos now managed through dialog box viewer
- Drag and drop thumbnails to re-order your gallery photos
- Rename gallery photo as you look at it
- Set current photo in gallery to album cover image
- Manage button removed from Gallery page (not needed)
- Where possible, WPS will not load unnecessary scripts
I am trying to get the admin guide completed before the end of July when I’m not around, and the current version is accurate up to v12.09 RC3, including the above.
Take a look by downloading the PDF (100+ pages, 14MB).