Posted by Simon Goodchild at February 12th, 2012
Forum development class
Started work on the forum class, see the tutorials for more information. This will build up over 2-3 weeks to allow you to create your own forum look and feel!
- Inline attachements now resizing, before they were appearing as full size.
- Checked forums available on mobile plugin version
- set_display_name() class method updates core WP usermeta (wps_user class)
- If moderation is on, admin user posts no longer require moderating (unnecessary step)
- Post/reply buttons now on group page (if buttons activated in WPS settings)
- Firstname and Lastname added to Profile page (and updates WP usermeta)
- Fixes incorrect permission for WP Symposium menu (only admin has access now)